Friday, May 31, 2013

I am no longer being trained!

May 1, 2013

This week starts a new transfer.  I can't really believe I've been out for that long!!  It doesn't really feel like I've been out for 3 months.  ...yet at the same time it feels like I've been out forever...  It's a strange position to be in.  I love it yet it's totally different.   Time here is conveyed in Transfers.  We have a total of 17 Transfers of being out... (I personally think they talk of it like that because 2 years sounds longer...)  I've been out for 2 of my 17.  It's an exciting yet daunting prospect.  I got a new companion, Elder Gualnovo(?), (He's from California) and he's my district leader! (and Polynesian)  Elder Radford was called to be a district Leader somewhere up in D.C.  and was transferred out of the Area.  Apparently, the Assistants told my Zone Leaders that they "raided our Zone for Leadership".  Basically, they took one of every companionship and made them either a Trainer, a Zone Leader, or a District Leader!  It's pretty  interesting. 
... I am now no longer being trained!  I fear, yet at the same time I feel like this is going to be AWESOME!  I can really feel the weight of my calling yet I rejoice in that responsibility.  I want to be able to see my investigators through.  I rejoice.  I feel happy.  And last Transfer, I narrowed it down to 3 reasons I came out;
-1:  I came out share the joy that I felt when Colin accepted the gospel and was baptized.  To share that Joy that He felt and how they can feel that joy.
-2:  I came out to serve my Lord and my God.  To be able to stand before him and for He to be able to say "Well done, My good and Faithful Servant.  Thou hast done well"  I want to make him Proud.  (And you guys too!)
-3:  This is probably the greatest reason.  I want to have and Eternal Family of my Own.  I want to learn the correct principles one should be based off of.  How to raise children well.  How to Teach them simply and slowly those principles which they'll base the rest of their lives on.   I want to be able to see them all in the Eternities!  I want them to be HAPPY!
 
Anyways, I got to get going!  Thanks for everything!!!
 
Much LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment